【Bone conduction technology】By vibration, sound is transmitted to your cochlea through the tibia, which can avoid hearing damage compared with ordinary headphones. The open ear design helps you stay alert to your surroundings, avoid danger, and enjoy music.
- 【TRUE WIRELESS & BLUETOOTH V5.0】The latest Bluetooth V5.0 technology enables GENSO headsets to truly connect wirelessly, protecting you from cable clutter. This technology provides faster pairing, stable connections and 33 feet of signal transmission (accessibility).
- 【Charging time and battery life】 Each side of the headset has a built-in 200mAh lithium battery. It takes 2 hours to fully charge, 10 days to sleep, and 5 hours to play. Suitable for outdoor activities.
- 【Sports Design】IP55 waterproof, suitable for light rain and sweat during outdoor activities, such as jogging, cycling, running, driving, etc. The use of ABS + titanium alloy makes the headset lighter and more durable. The ergonomic design and comfortable fit ensure that you are free to move without worrying about falling.
Why are these wireless headphones more suitable for outdoor sports?
1. Unlike traditional headphones, they will or will block your surrounding sound, so you may be at risk when running or cycling.
2. The bone conduction earphone works by vibration, and the sound is transmitted to your cochlea through the tibia. Compared with ordinary earphones, hearing loss can be avoided. Genso
The wireless headset is lightweight and will not fall off no matter how strenuous it is, allowing you to move freely.
Charge the headset using the Micro USB charging cable (supplied). A red LED indicates that it is charging. When charging is complete, the red LED will turn blue
2. Open close
Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds, you will hear the voice prompt "Power on, ready to pair", press again for 3 seconds, the headset will turn off, voice prompt - "Shutdown"
3. Pairing and connecting
When you get to the voice prompt "Ready to pair". Enable Bluetooth in your device, find the device named "Z8", then click it to connect to the Bluetooth headset, and when connected, you will hear "Paired".
4. Basic operations
Click the MFB on the left ear to pause the song, and press again to replay the song.
When there is an incoming call, simply press MFB to answer the call. Press again to end the call. Long press (2 seconds) to reject the call.
Click Volume +/- to increase the volume or decrease the volume.
Press and hold (2 seconds) volume +/- to skip forward or backward songs.
Charging time: 2 hours
Call time: 6 hours
Music time: 5 hours
Standby time: 240 hours
Battery product capacity: 200 mAh
Transmission range: 33 feet