How to Wear your Sewobye Headphones earbuds
1. Put on goggles.
2. Clip waterproof player to back/side of google straps.
3. Slip the earbud and a bit of cord under the goggle straps before inserting earbuds for less drag and extra security.
4. For the most secure fit, make sure the earbud points straight up and the cord is secured under the goggle strap right above the ear.
** For heavy exercise swimmer, wear a swimming cap and cover half your ear with it.
My ear bud tips are broken, How to get a replacement
- Here are two ways to get a new set of headphones and earbuds:
- 1. Go to our website to purchase a new one, http://https://sewobye.com/collections/swimming/products/waterproof-sport-short-cord-headphones-for-swimming-in-ear-sweat-proof-noise-cancelling-earbuds-for-ipod-mp3-player-sewobye
- 2. Go to the Freedeal page to Claim the Headphones as a free gift:
How to Choose and Replace different size and shape earbuds
- Choose the shape and size of earphones according to your ears. For swimming choose a size slightly tighter than the standard-type.
- If you have already swum with the headphones, a small dab of water may at times be sitting just inside the hard plastic earpiece of the headphones obstructing clear audio
- Remove the soft rubber earbud from the headphones.
- Roll a napkin or facial tissue to form a small tip.
- Stick the napkin or facial tissue into the hole of the hard plastic earpiece of the headphones to absorb any water that may be inside.
- Replace the soft rubber earbud and test the sound quality.
- Check the headphone jack on the Shuffle for debris and gently remove any you find with a toothpick. Debris in the headphone jack (lint, etc) will prevent a connection between the iPod and the headphones.
- Check the device with a different set of headphones to make sure that it’s the headphones, not the waterproof MP3 itself.
- You can also check the headphones with another device to see if they work.
Headhphones-Earbuds User Manual
- Headphones-Earbuds User Manual
About Extra Short cord and Extension cord
- SEWOBYE waterproof headphones come with a short cord and one more audio extension cord.
- The short cord is perfect for swimming
- The extension cord is for different activities when you need a longer fit. But be ware it's not for charge or connect PC.