If you're an active individual or just someone that has aches and pains every now and then, you should consider getting a percussion massager. This one by Sewobye is wireless, waterproof and rechargeable. This allows you to use it anywhere and take it with you to work or other travels. Its not too bulky like the ones you see in the stores with the long bars, but it still outputs surprising power that penetrates deep into your body to hit the right spot. You have to try it to know what I'm talking about.
Here are the reasons I love mine and would recommend it to anyone:
1. Its portable. The size lets you easily throw it into a duffle gym bag or backpack
2. This massager comes with its own docking station that also charges the unit! The docking station conforms to the shape of the massager so it doesn't take up much more space at all.
3. The massager has an intensity knob. It lets you turn it on/off and the more you turn, the more it intensifies. This is great to help you find the perfect level of massaging.
4. The single rounded head on the massager is strong enough to send shock waves deep into your body to get to the right spot. It depends on how intense you turn the setting to. It can be as delicate as you need it to be, or as intense as you need it to be. Turn the knob to find your comfort setting.
5. The Sewobye massager is rechargeable. You can untether it from the charger and wirelessly have a massage anywhere. The battery life is very good, and I've been using it every day without any deterioration from the battery.
Please watch my video unboxing/review. I definitely like this product a lot and easily give it an endorsement for anyone looking for a flexible portable massager for home, or on the go! I hope this was helpful!
My husband and I received this massager and were both a little skeptical. We've tried a lot of handheld massagers out there. This one is super compact, which is actually kind of nice! It also doesn't lack any power. This massager gives a good/deep massage. It has an easy to hold the handle with a wide grip. The only reason I gave it 4 out of 5 stars is because of the design it is hard to reach your mid to lower back if you are giving yourself a massage. Otherwise, it's really a great unique product!
Good size and shape, fits easily into your hand!
Great product. Very well built. The design allows putting your full weight onto the massager to really get into deep muscle tissue.
Absolutely great massager. It's tricky at first until you realize you can turn the tension all the way up and still massage places like your patella tendon. Takes some getting used to that vibrations but feels great. Feels even better when you get another person to massage you with it vice yourself.